September 21, 2020
Wells Fargo is excited to announce a $1M Scholarship Fund for those students impacted by COVID and other situations.
Click here for more information and to apply. Applications are due by October 2, 2020.
From Wells Fargo:
We are proud to announce the Student Impact Scholarship with $1 million in scholarship funds available to help support students on their educational journey. If you’re a student impact maker, working to make a difference in your community, and have been financially impacted by the pandemic, you may be eligible for an opportunity to receive a $5k scholarship. Applications open September 14 and will be accepted through October 2, 2020.
To be eligible you must:
- Be intending to enroll or continue enrollment as a degree-seeking undergraduate student at an accredited U.S. college or university in Spring 2021
- Have been financially impacted by COVID-19 and have demonstrated financial need
- Have taken action towards uplifting and empowering your community in 2020
- Be a citizen, national, legal permanent resident of the United States, or a Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) beneficiary. Citizens of the Federated States of Micronesia, the Republic of Palau and the Republic of the Marshall Islands are also eligible to apply.
- Have applied for the 2020-2021 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) if legally applicable.
- Complete the online application by the deadline