The Application Process
Prior to completing an application, please contact the Authority to discuss your project. Our experience shows these are the typical steps in preparing an application for financing through the Authority. We strongly encourage you to contact us early in your decision-making process.
*Application Fee may be submitted via check, ACH or wire transfer. Please contact the Authority for electronic banking information.
To ensure your financing process goes smoothly please note that:
- Electronic submission of all documents through email is preferred
- If documents are too large for email, shared cloud storage space is available for document sharing. Please contact the Authority for access.
- Application fee of $1,000 is due at time of application submission
- Application fee can be submitted by check, ACH or wire transfer (please contact the Authority for electronic banking information)
- Application fee is credited against final Authority fee
- An incomplete application can be submitted, with the missing information submitted later, but prior to final Authority approval
- A Resolution authorizing submission of an application to the Authority is needed from your Board
- If applicable, a Reimbursement Resolution is needed from your Board
- The Authority is happy to assist with preparation or review of Board presentations